We will get on my scooter Erre and ride through the neighbourhoods where I grew up. You will take the passenger seat and I will be your personal rider.
We will be moving around like locals do (and you will definitely notice) and experience Milan from a very Milanese perspective.
During our 1.5 hour ride we will:
– visit my favourite hidden spots not easily reachable otherwise
– pop-over the most iconic places of Milan
– get to meet some of my Milanese cool friends
– talk about life and Milanese people’s habits
– get some delicious traditionally made Gelato (or even Pizza) on the go at one of my favourite places
– if we are riding in the evening, you will be able to enjoy a typical Milanese aperitivo
I will take photos and videos of you at each place we will visit, and you will be able to take photos and videos on the go while riding, as I will provide you with a wrist lace for your phone.
Erre is a 2009 Piaggio Beverly 300cc, vintage cool look and designed for comfort and safety which makes it perfect to cruise around the city.
If you have a luggage, I can keep it safe at my place while we ride.
Pick-up / drop-off locations are:
Bovisa station (luggage drop available)
Villapizzone station (luggage drop available)
Milano Certosa station
Other things to note
No worries if you’ve never been on a scooter before, you will get used to it in a few minutes: the passenger seat is pretty large and comfy, and there are handles on the side you can grab to feel more stable if you need to. We can easily carry small bags and backpacks.